Monday, March 25, 2013

The Re-Launch of Launching Women

The Re-Launch of Launching Women

A few weeks ago I had a consulting call with Cynthia Sumner.  Our conversation reminded me that two years ago I had a dream - a dream to help women who were really just getting started in business...get started!  Cynthia wasn't new to business, but she did need a new website and didn't know where to start with email autoresponders.  We decided to help each other out.  Since then I have lost six pounds and she has a new website!  This is literally a "Will Work for Food" situation for me.  Cynthia is beautiful, kind, loving, and compassionate.  She doesn't go all warrior on me when it comes to health.  She is teaching me how to listen to my body and enjoy whole foods again.  What she needed from me was not only a website, but also some business coaching that would help her with her infrastructure so that she could handle more clients.  She didn't need ranking on the front page of Google.  What she needed was a website that would reflect her passions and values and success so far.  She came over for a two hour consultation and had me at the raw cobbler.  

As I talked with Cynthia, I realized that there was a niche for me to fill.  I know many women who really just need a website that will work for them and needed some business coaching in the process.  Because I have worked with a rockstar business coach (Kim Flynn) over the past year, I have learned some amazing skills.  I also am now part of Kim's team so getting my clients in a position to make a profit so that they can then participate in Kim's incredible business coaching is one of my goals. 

I met Cynthia because of my friend Ann, who created Ideal Life Vision.  Ideal Life Vision has helped thousands get very clear on what they want their life to be.  Her program is practical with real tools that make all of the difference in your goal setting.  The fun part is, Cynthia had just created her Ideal Life Vision, and put that she wanted to find a women that she could work with who also knew web design.  So clearly it worked for her!  

Please check out Cynthia at www.greenhealingleaf.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment